Yputi

Add radio sounds/noises to your in-game radio for free

Mentioned links:

Voicemod: https://www.voicemod.net/

Sound files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CySIM4Ar_XRmxeG-ik-l7cY9e1rjXI3h?usp=sharing

Notes and answers to questions:

Will it be possible to use "Soundpad" instead of Voicemod?
Technically, yes. However, Soundpad reads the keybinds in a different way, causing sounds to trigger if you hold a keybind while also pressinng other unrelated keys.

Can the volume be adjusted?
Yes. Simply click on the sound in the Voicemod Soundboard and you can drag the slider on the right side to adjust the volume.

Does ECRP even allow Voicemod?
Voicemod provides features for voicechangers and also a soundboard. 
I do not recommend using any voicechanger while playing on ECRP. It is allowed as long as the voice is still realistic, but it should not be used to gain any sort of advantage. This is the same for the soundboard. Do not use this unrealistically! It is your own responsibility.

Would it be possible to create some sort of script that automatically does the start and end radio noise for you?
Yes. I've looked into this and it is possible using another AutoHotkey script for example. However, this would add another application/script that you would have to run and I currently do not believe it will be worth the effort (unless people prove me that they would love to see this).

• Like 5
  • PogU 1
  • hand 1

Yputi, thank you for this! Makes using the radio much more interesting and I don't need to make radio noises my my mouth anymore!

I also created an AHK script that automatically plays the radio sound when talking (the one you mentioned in the last question of your post), anyone can feel free to use it!

Start:
*XButton1::  ; Replace with whatever key you use for the radio keybind (usually M)
	send {F9 down} ; replace with whatever key you bound for the "radio start noise"
	Sleep 20
	send {F9 up} ; replace with whatever key you bound for the "radio start noise"
	KeyWait, XButton1
	send {F10 down} ; replace with whatever key you bound for the "radio end noise"
	Sleep 20
	send {F10 up} ; replace with whatever key you bound for the "radio end noise"
Return
GoTo, Start

* To note, if you use the "M" key for your radio keybind, the script will run every time you press M (even when you type it in chat). It was much more helpful for me to rebind my Push to Talk and Radio binds to the buttons on the side of my mouse.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.