CoolDudeChillin

Give us the helmet!

Today I was told that you are no longer allowed to wear the Black Bike Helmet as it was being bugged into the game via clothing bug, and then selling them for profit.
All bugs aside. which i do understand that aspect. Just put the helmet in the game if its already there then just put it in. 

The look the RP of the helmet was nice. I enjoyed very much driving around with a helmet on my Bati. Now fortunately for me as far as the bug goes I had just found one laying on the ground in a clothes store and kept it. I had no idea about the bug until I spoke with another moderator today. 

All im saying is at least for my case i actually liked the immersion of having a actual motorbike helmet on while driving an actual streetbike 

p.s i don't like making forum posts. but this really bothers me however after speaking with a moderator today i was so enraged that i had to make this post like a elderly facebooker

Edited by Rocky Bologna
  • Like 3