alpha7610

Suggestions ( Take some interest )

Our Voice can make a difference.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the server needs a , full job rework , phone improvement , new fishing system , job progression, more mapping and make the server more fun to play such as more jobs ?

I know many might bash me back but this server lacks when it comes to server suggestions.

Many good suggestions has been posted through out the year and few or none has been approved.

My suggestions were interesting and others people too, as the server really needs them.

Jobs are boring, all payout the same. BUS takes exactly 15 minutes with a 2.1k payout while fishing makes you around 3.9k in 30 minutes.

Take a look at my suggestions.

And take a look at someone's suggestion ( This is the best suggestion ever ! )

1.5 years and no ones dares to respond or make it possible, We need more Modders and DEVS if the server lacks those.

Phone system is really a pain to type, you have to keep pressing F2 to bring the cursor, also I can't say how many times I MISSED messages and phone calls as I was never able to hear them.

Phone system needs a new Rework and even the jobs a new Rework which makes the jobs more fun as the server feels empty when your grinding money.

Please take your time and take a look at my suggestions.

I think the suggestions section needs to be removed as it is useless if no one cares to take a look and make it possible, there is no use for suggestions rather than players wasting their time

typing and creating content for the servers improvements.

OUR VOICE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN, WITHOUT OUR SUGGESTIONS THE SERVER MEANS NOTHING.

BIG COMMUNITY AND SERVER POTENTIAL WHY STOP THERE?  ! LET'S DO IT.

Thank you for your time.

Buckle your seat, young'un.

The suggestions section isn't useless if you use it with the understanding that it's a place to put down your ideas, not necessarily for the developers to go in there and get inspiration for new server features. There are some suggestions in there that do eventually make their way into the server.

But you and I guess others need to understand something, there are two developers. NBDY and Osvaldon. Both put a considerable amount of time and effort into updating the server in lots of different ways beyond just the script but like you and me, they also have personal lives that require attention too. You might ask, well why don't they get more people to work on the script? From a development point of view, the other people might have different ideas about the server than the current devs. From a security point of view, NBDY and Osvaldon have been burned before by people they've entrusted to work on things and also, they've put a considerable amount of time into developing Eclipse to this point. I'm sure you'd be protective of your script too in the same situation.

While your voice and my voice and whoever elses can make a difference, we're not the only ones speaking. Lots of people means lots of opinions and sometimes people cannot decide on a particular course of action. So, while I'm sure the staff team are grateful for you putting your ideas forward, I wouldn't take it to heart if they don't get used.

The same people working on the development now, are the same people that got us to this point. So, I think we should place trust in them that they know what they are doing and wait to see what they do next.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • hand 1