MrJangoon

I miss ECRP

I used to be fairly active in ECRP, though I never got anywhere besides jail and bankrupt; I miss it. As school and stuff came around and interests changed i eventually went months off this server. I started playing again but my pc broke down and I didnt play here again. I have killed other players, robbed, gotten in altercations with police and made friends (all in rp ofc). But then one day I disappeared. I have been on the server (and became quite infamous cause i was  one  edgy dude back then) I even got banned and unbanned following a reddit message to NBDY. I couldnt rejoin the server in recent months due to the phone verification need which I cannot fulfill unfortunately. All that aside, I miss all the stuff I used to do back in the day. To Kieran and I think Nathan Im sorry ive been disappear for so long. Lucy Donovan, sorry I kidnapped your ex-husband and tried to kill him in a dock to get weapons. And sorry to like the 20 different admins that had to deal with me 😅