urbach wiethe

Make the Bank Open 24/7

It only takes I think 2.5 hours IRL for the time to pass between when the bank closes and opens again, which isn't a great deal of time assuming you need the money just as the bank closes. 
Maybe think about it as an avenue for more RP such as borrowing a little cash from people or borrow whatever item you need so urgently it's not possible to wait 2.5 hours that it "negatively affects your game experience".

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DrPathetic said:

It only takes I think 2.5 hours IRL for the time to pass between when the bank closes and opens again, which isn't a great deal of time assuming you need the money just as the bank closes. 
Maybe think about it as an avenue for more RP such as borrowing a little cash from people or borrow whatever item you need so urgently it's not possible to wait 2.5 hours that it "negatively affects your game experience".

I see your point but yesterday I tried begging, asking to borrow etc and it didn't help. I basically had to wait and do nothing till the bank opened. Maybe the bank should only be closed for 1.25 hours instead?

I like this but then again not really as its not realistic. Maybe if this was implemeted add a bigger tax such as maybe Emergency Tax if you really urgently needed money between 22.00-8.00. This tax would only be used during these hours if someone really needed to take out money. I saw someone mention above to rp borrowing money from someone and I think that is a way better idea.

+1 this would be a HUGE QoL improvement. As someone who only plays for 1-3 hours a day, and only does freelance work the bank being closed is a huge issue. There have been so many times i have logged in to play, have like $5,000 sitting in my salary, but the bank closed recently, is about to close, or is closed. Having to wait 2.5 hours to actually enjoy the game or do anything is so tedious and doesn't respect the players time. Getting a loan or borrowing something is of course an option, but goes against my RP. I think many people would be hesitant in taking a loan from some shady guy they dont really know and getting a loan from the loan company just to get through the night is not realistic. Not having access to your money really limits you, want to drive around and see whats going on? Cant do it, youve got half a tank and will run out, bank wont open for another 1.5 hours IRL time. Want to go to paleto? Cant afford the tolls back, and with the only bypass for the toll being winding and tricky dirt roads, its not really feasible for the average car to drive on. Want to go work for some cash? well you gotta park your car, and if you dont have the $500 to park it, youre looking at a 70% chance of it being stolen and having to pay thousands to the insurance company, nullifying the 30 minutes of work you just did to make that money. There have been countless times i log in, see its dark, and just quit instantly. When i log in and im broke at night, i feel like the only thing i can do is work, and i dont mind doing that, but i do enjoy doing more with my time than just freelance work. I just dont want to spend the majority of my playtime grinding away at a job until morning. At the end of the day, this is a game, and although its more realism/simulator focused there are other things that are more unrealistic that are in the server. (average cops basically being juggernauts from mw2, fall damage is super inconstant, helicopters can see you but you cant see them, city bee locking you out telling you to call a cab even though you dont carry a cell phone). I dont think the bank being 24/7 takes away from the immersion, or impedes any kind of rp. I dont see it being anything but beneficial for people, especially people like me who only play for a couple hours a day.

• Like 1