ArcAngel

New Player Assistance - Safer Places to Plant Novice Drugs (Weed)

Planting Weed
New player criminals.

So i have received a few complaints that it is difficult for new players whom chose the criminal aspect of RP to be able to start planting and selling weed. Obviously weed is the novice and cheaper drug to make.

It's stated that because you can only plant it in the drug labs, it makes them vulnerable to larger gangs who "Patrol" the drug labs to pull up and rob them.

My suggestion is relatively simple.
Allow them to plant it anywhere.

The drugs will still be regulated, Police can still pull up any farms that they find and the same with gangs, but the map is large so they can find a nice hidden spot to plant it safely.
This also doesn't affect the criminal "Food Chain" Per-say

I only propose this for weed and not other drugs.

• Like 1

I think that this would just lead to some quick and easy abuse, by having people who know this is a feature get people with the new player tag to just set up farms for them at their place of choice.

Additionally, new players should really stay away from criminal RP at their start, as it is generally a much harder start and you can get punished in a lot of ways by going that way rather than legal.

Huge+1, especially since plants are stackable now. When I first came into ECRP the excitement for me wasn’t to be a cop, but to be a criminal. Picking was such a drag because you very frequently get robbed and adding some sort of ability to plant on a broader plain would help criminal RP a ton for new players and seasoned ones I think.

This server condones and awards bigger gangs by allowing them to be able to rob smaller gangs by just going to the plant and shouting hands up with a gun out. I thought this server looked down on robberies. I understand that it is an illegal area but irl aint nobody getting robbed at a weed farm lmao. I got robbed twice during the day with no rp. This literally awards criminals to just go rob i stead of planting weed. Sadly i am either going to start robbing everyone i see in the lab or i am just quitting the server. Btw i have 15k experience and can rarely get my hands on weed plants. Sorry but this city has the worst drug system i have ever seen. It literally awards people for robbing instead of doing the work. I am gonna go buy a gun and just rob everyone i see in the lab. 

Not only does it award people to rob but i am not allowed to defend my self without rp or it will be deemed rdm. Yeah like that would happen irl if i pull up to someones drug farm i am getting lit up like a Christmas tree irl no questions about it.