Jay Endo

1G door remains open when entering

Date and time (provide timezone): 8/15/2021 - 1:09:45PM

Character name: Jay Endo

Issue/bug you are reporting: When entering a 1G, your front door sometimes remains open - allowing you to fall through into the map (resulting in a TP to city in a different dimension)

Expected behavior:  It remains closed

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: N/A - (Picture of myself in a random dimension unable to do anything)ucRzUVS.jpg 

Edited by Jay Endo

Apologies no video is available, it happens quite regularly sometimes so next time for sure i’ll get it recorded - was more occupied with protecting my assets and getting ahold of a admin (door was unlocked) when it occurred.

It seems to happen at random, normally when first entering the property.

Edited by Jay Endo

Not quite, normally it just shuts in time but a few times today (maybe due to the increase in players/latency?) its taken a while so if you fat finger the wrong key its quite easy to fall out of the building. But saying that, sometimes it also doesn't close at all.. weird.