Dylan

Dylan aka Pillsburyboy

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dylan and my gamer tag for most things is Pillsburyboy. I'll be playing as Luke Meyers in the game. In real life I currently work as a Senior IT Tech and I also do a lot of C#/VB.NET development for the company I work for. People tend to describe me as a entrepreneur because I am always innovating and coming up with new things constantly. I am the person who looks at something as simple as a paper clip and finds 1,000 uses and ways it can be improved. As many of you I am very excited about the GTA Network API because I am a C# developer and I love to create things and I always love watching people use the things I create. However in the gaming world a lot of people are more advanced than me when it comes to scripting for games but I am currently playing with the API and getting experienced every day.

I am looking forward to being apart of this Community and I am here to reach out and help the staff and any member. I really enjoy helping others but I also love to game and relax. You all are welcome to look me up on steam whenever and maybe we can play a game or two when I am not too busy. Life in general for me is very busy but I am making lots of time for Eclipse RP community and letting myself relax.

If you wanna know more you just got to get to know me. I just wanted to get some words out there about myself so everyone knows a little bit about me and my dedicated to Eclipse RP.

Thank you,

Dylan