SkubaSteve

wont let me sign in Please help!!

so I've made an account on here verified it through email gone to log in to panel and boom didn't work? so I tried again and still didn't work tried verifying on the discord and saying my details don't match, so I tried to reset the password on the account and it hasn't sent the email out to me, I have also changed the account email address and it let me change that using the password it was saying was wrong and also sent the confirmation email to both addresses?? I'm confuzzeled can someone help me please I just wanna play a decent rp server@!!

• chill 1

Hello!

Please edit your original post to fit the format that can be found in the link above.

In addition, I recommend specifically mentioning what accounts we are talking about. The forum account is separated from your in-game and panel account.
You can also look here to see if you can get to a solution with the information: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/topic/11927-frequently-asked-questions-faq/

let us know once the post is updated and/or if you resolved the issue!