AimCex

Can start a topic in ban appeals?

Hey I was banned on my alt account (not this one, but this one will still get banned if I login ofc). And I can’t appeal anywhere because it doesn’t give me the option.

the forum account linked to the banned account i can’t login to aswell because the week prior I had logged in by accident with my VPN on. So I’m having to use my Main forum account.

I want to appeal my ban as I think it was unfair and uncalled for, I have been RP’ing on your server for nearly a year and I really don’t want to just lose all my RP friends and items just like that.

The forum account that was banned had the email [email protected] linked to it, Whenever I sign into a new browser with that email it bans the browser. Idk why?

I was banned on the forum for the VPN issue way before I got banned in game.

also when asking the staff who banned me in discord if he could unban my forum account so I could appeal he banned me from the discord aswell 😞

this is my last chance at being able to try and save my account and I don’t wanna lose it, Please guys just hear me out and let me appeal. The ban on discord was uncalled for.

the ban in game I can understand why the staff person may have thought it was a rule break but I can explain why I did it. 

thank u guys for reading this, I rlly rlly rlly hope we can work something out

@AimCex Thank you for making this post. Please remain patient while staff get around to looking at it and providing direction on where to go from here.

Just a few notes from me:

1. What exactly prevents you from posting an appeal? Are you unable to access the board? The more details make it easier for staff to help come to solutions to assist you. If you are able to post an appeal even on this account my suggestion would be to do that here. Make sure to read the requirements and completely fill out the appeal (make sure to list the accounts that are affected (all of your game accounts)) and as much information as you can. That being said if you are unable to access the board or start a topic to appeal then your next best option is to wait for a staff member to respond here with direction on what to do next.
  2. Last but not least I wanted to clear up what might be a possible confusion on your part. You state "Can a dev please unban that email, I'm not banned in game or on the server" I just want to educate in case there is confusion that bans are intended to cover ALL accounts that you might have. This is because it is not the account that is being punished - it is the player who has been determined to be in breach of the rules. You are able to appeal these bans/punishments however you cannot create a new account and then have it be punishment free and dandy. If you were banned on one account then ALL of your accounts are linked. Creating a new account and playing on it to get around a ban would be very much against the rules. So what you need to do is appeal your ban/punishments and then if/once that is lifted that will apply to all accounts that are affected. Just make sure to disclose ALL accounts affected (and that are you) in your appeal.

That's all the troubleshooting I have for you initially I will leave the rest for higher staff to look at. Best of luck working towards your appeal! Have a great day!

On 6/24/2021 at 6:21 PM, krooks365 said:

@AimCex Thank you for making this post. Please remain patient while staff get around to looking at it and providing direction on where to go from here.

Just a few notes from me:

1. What exactly prevents you from posting an appeal? Are you unable to access the board? The more details make it easier for staff to help come to solutions to assist you. If you are able to post an appeal even on this account my suggestion would be to do that here. Make sure to read the requirements and completely fill out the appeal (make sure to list the accounts that are affected (all of your game accounts)) and as much information as you can. That being said if you are unable to access the board or start a topic to appeal then your next best option is to wait for a staff member to respond here with direction on what to do next.
  2. Last but not least I wanted to clear up what might be a possible confusion on your part. You state "Can a dev please unban that email, I'm not banned in game or on the server" I just want to educate in case there is confusion that bans are intended to cover ALL accounts that you might have. This is because it is not the account that is being punished - it is the player who has been determined to be in breach of the rules. You are able to appeal these bans/punishments however you cannot create a new account and then have it be punishment free and dandy. If you were banned on one account then ALL of your accounts are linked. Creating a new account and playing on it to get around a ban would be very much against the rules. So what you need to do is appeal your ban/punishments and then if/once that is lifted that will apply to all accounts that are affected. Just make sure to disclose ALL accounts affected (and that are you) in your appeal.

That's all the troubleshooting I have for you initially I will leave the rest for higher staff to look at. Best of luck working towards your appeal! Have a great day!

Hey man, basically there is no start topic button like there usually would be so i cant make one.

Also before the ban took place i had made another forum account and accidentally logged in with a vpn, banning that forum account aswell.