NeganTrueSavior

Teleporting RV & Not Lockable RV

Date and time (provide timezone):  6/16/21 12:37Am

Character name: Negan Luciano

Issue/bug you are reporting: RV Teleporting & Not Lockable RV

Expected behavior:  The RV Seems no matter where its Parked Teleports you to the Bank in Paleto same spot in Paleto and when trying to lock it from the inside it wont lock

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate
https://streamable.com/9k7czd
Vehicle license plate number*: SQPNG1KV

i have applyed this to a Admin invoker i believe hes called hes helped me a second time on this when me and a friend Alaynna went in we left it and teleported to Paleto bank again and this time invoker brought us back idk how this is fixed but i dont want a admin to show up every time i leave my RV and teleport away that would ruin alot of RPs like cooking 500 coke in there cops outside i step outside Boom from LS to Paleto in seconds and i am no longer near the cops than i can sell but i dont want that i hope yall can see what yall can do soon so i can use it.

I might know how it dose what it dose I think once u drive and move the RV it dont teleport u cause once i moved it from haynes auto and my friend Chris gets out hes still in LS same at his house in LS till we left it sitting there when me and Alaynna went into it than came out we was in Paleto same spot makes me feel like you have to drive the RV forward to make it not teleport u which would be dumb to do alot.

I will update this form when i get back on again and try my Findings to see if its true or not thank you for you time i hope my info helps yall fix my RV

Edited by NeganTrueSavior
just added a bit

22 hours ago, NeganTrueSavior said:

i have applyed this to a Admin invoker i believe hes called hes helped me a second time on this when me and a friend Alaynna went in we left it and teleported to Paleto bank again and this time invoker brought us back idk how this is fixed but i dont want a admin to show up every time i leave my RV and teleport away that would ruin alot of RPs like cooking 500 coke in there cops outside i step outside Boom from LS to Paleto in seconds and i am no longer near the cops than i can sell but i dont want that i hope yall can see what yall can do soon so i can use it.

I might know how it dose what it dose I think once u drive and move the RV it dont teleport u cause once i moved it from haynes auto and my friend Chris gets out hes still in LS same at his house in LS till we left it sitting there when me and Alaynna went into it than came out we was in Paleto same spot makes me feel like you have to drive the RV forward to make it not teleport u which would be dumb to do alot.

I will update this form when i get back on again and try my Findings to see if its true or not thank you for you time i hope my info helps yall fix my RV

Nope Still Teleports u 

Responded to this personally ingame. Can confirm that upon entry/exit of the RV's interior, individual is teleported to Paleto. Attempted to move RV out into the open to test and see if it was the model not spawning correctly due to lack of space, but even in open environment RV continues to bug and TP individuals to Paleto. Owner states vehicle was bought new from Hayes Dealership. 

Need follow up and test.