Spergburger

Add more turfs

As of right now there's too many factions and not enough turfs, and it's causing wars to be fought strictly over turfs. This is a problem. Adding more turfs would help solve this and would also open up more rp situations, with factions holding the turfs that fit with their RP. It would also open up more reasons for lesser used areas of the map to have more people visiting them. If this gets accepted I'd even be willing to help map out turf areas and their capture points and stuff. I can't do any actual coding but I'd be willing to help out with every other part of it. 

+1 had an all-out gang war today with 3 and more factions making south Los Santos an absolute war zone. I'd love to see more turfs on the map so factions could adapt their RP'style to it. Also, it would be nice if the factions could decide which turf color they get, so Grove doesn't get purple and Balls green etc.