DarthOnin

Question about applications for LSPD and/or LSSD

The application form says that i must be an american citizen and be a resident of the San Andreas state for no less than 12 months. Now my question is, is the first part regarding real life or is it like the "resident of San Andreas" part as in, it's IC? 

Also, is there any way i can check my character's backstory? I need to write one for the application but I don't know if i must include what i wrote when i first created my account back in 2019 or not..

Any help would be much appreciated! Have a good day ya'll!

The whole ''resident of the San Andreas'' meaning is based on real life question, all is IC and doesn't have any OOC requirements apart from the stated age, it just means if your character well was born and is a resident in the named town or is a tourist and such, you get the idea. As for the backstory I'm not sure, honestly I've been playing and my backstory never really mattered anywhere but you could possibly ask the admins if that's even possible.

Afaik backstory doesn't have to be the same as the one you wrote for the application. It just shows if you are capable of writing a story up such as this and if you're capable of Roleplay. And I'm sorry but I laugh every time when people think that the application part that asks that you must be an American citizen or a San Andreas state citizen is a question for your real life situation, no, those are all IC parts 🤣

Edited by Denza