Luciifero

Wade_Floyd [27] Alex_Steel [159] FearRP + Possible cheats?

Player(s) being reported: ID 27 & ID 159
Date of interaction reported: 19/05/2021
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1621403658

Your characters name: Lucifero Whitlock
Other player(s) involved: Iris Rodriguez, Ash Mae

Specific rule(s) broken

13. Fear Roleplay (FRP)

• If a player's life is in direct danger they must RP adequate fear and comply with demands.
  • A player is not showing proper fear if they run while on foot/bike or in an unpowered vehicle and a weapon is aimed at them at close range, or if they drive into an active shootout more than once without the intent of providing cover or fleeing with it.

How did the player break the rule(s)? 
We were relaxing and talking when Iris's alarm went off. We ran there as soon as possible and saw someone picking the car. I yelled SEVERAL times "freeze!" and "hands up!" but the guy didn't care and took off.

Proof details: I'm sorry the recording didn't catch it, i had microphone recording off, but you can see at the bottom of my screen i was talking and you can CLEARLY see i waited almost TEN full seconds before opening fire. I was also pretty confident, as the footage shows, i had landed at least the first two shots but he seemed to ignore the shots.

Evidence of rule breach: 

Edited by Luciifero
Wrong last name on one of the involved players

PENDING REVIEW
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi there! Thank you for submitting this player report.

This report will now be pending review by myself and @Puzzling. During this time, we ask that you please refrain from any back-and-forth in this report between anyone involved.

Regards,
jason & Puzzling

• hand 1

PENDING RESPONSE

After reviewing this report and the evidence attached to it, we have decided that this report cannot be concluded at this time. We would like to receive a response from the following player(s) to explain their side of the story:

• [Notified In-Game] - Lucifero Whitlock (101) - Do either of your friends have video with your voice in it showing the demands given?

• [Notified In-Game] - Wade_Floyd (27) - What is your reasoning for continuing to the vehicle while being aimed at with a gun. Please provide any further evidence that you may have. 

If the requested player(s) do not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence that has already been provided, to the best of our ability. 

Regards,
Puzzling
jason

-Lucifero Whitlock (101) - Do either of your friends have video with your voice in it showing the demands given?

-They do not.

I apologize as i didn't realize my mic was off in the shadowplay settings, and once you click "replay" it just catches the previous 5minutes.
I hope it's sufficently believable that those were the requests i was making since i can be seen waiting for a long long time (7 seconds) before even opening fire.
Shooting is never my first instinct. 

Thanks.

REPORT ACCEPTED

After reviewing this report and evidence attached to it, we've decided to accept this report and issue the punishments to the following player(s):

• Wade_Floyd (27) - NonRP | FearRP | Disregarding demands for several seconds while at gunpoint.

If you have received a punishment that you disagree with, feel free to file a punishment appeal following the punishment appeal guidelines and format. If the reporting party suffered a loss greater than $25,000 in value, feel free to file a refund request following the refund request guidelines and format. 

Regards,
jason & Puzzling

• Like 1