JustGoWithTheFlo

Can't Login Despite Being Accepted

Hello, I received the email saying I got accepted for the GTA V RP for Eclipse but whenever I run rage multiplayer and try to login, it says invalid username/password or the account has been disabled. This is the first time I'm trying to login since I did the quiz about the rules.

Edit: I'm also able to login to panel on the website, so I'm not sure why I can't login on the client.

Edited by JustGoWithTheFlo

Hello!

To make sure we get as much information as possible, please edit your original post to fit the format that can be found in the link above.

To try and see what the issue is, I would like to ask the following questions:

- Are you trying to log on using your email address or username? (Or both?)

- Have you tried resetting your password? 
You can do this by going to the log in screen of the panel (https://panel.eclipse-rp.net/) and click "I forgot my password...". This will reset the password for both the panel and your in-game account.

Please let us know if this helped and keep us up to date with any other information that you have!
Goodluck!