Nivek

A FULL update to /help.

As an active player, I am still learning new things every day. This isn't a bad thing, as it makes the server more fun to play, and gives you a feeling of accomplishment and all. I do think that players should have to discover things for themselves IC, so I just wanted to clarify that I don't mean that the /help menu should be more robust with what it displays. I'd just like to see all of the non-working/outdated commands and info taken down, and a COMPLETE list of current and working commands added and maintained. Hell, I don't even write code, and this would be something even I would be willing to sink however many hours into to get done.

Not a stab at the dev team, as I'm sure they have bigger things to worry about other than the /help menu. Maybe you guys could take on an "intern" or two to knock it out. 😄