Caperr28

Rebla GTS Neons Not Working

Date and time (provide timezone): April 27, 2021 7:52 pm ADT

Character name: Caper McMann

Issue/bug you are reporting: Neons not working on my Rebla GTS

Expected behavior: Neons should turn on and off with /neons

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: So I purchased a Rebla GTS 2 days ago and installed red neon lights on it. They were working fine for a bit and then all of a sudden stopped working. I tried everything /neons command, repairing at mechanic, parking and unparking it, logging out and back in, closing GTA and RageMP all together and re-launching it and nothing is working. Even when I bring it to LSC and do /modview when I select neons I can't even see the preview of them. I was trying to remember when exactly they stopped working and I think (not 100% sure) it was when I added mods to it and once I finished working on the car they stopped working. So I went in to the mod viewer and tried to reverse what i did going through and removing the new mods I added to see if that would work but still nothing. I did a /report 2 and spoke with an admin and when he couldn't understand why he recommended I bring it here so here I am.

Here's a video if you need to see it: https://streamable.com/5xpqps

Vehicle license plate number*: CAPER