Squarix

House interiors

On 4/27/2021 at 8:05 PM, Squarix said:

Hello,

I would like to see more different house interiors or even empty houses with just walls to decorate as we want. I looked at a lot of houses and it bothers me that the 2g apartment lookst the best and that a 4G mansion looks exactly like an apartment. 

+1 always thought this should have been done.

On 4/27/2021 at 2:05 PM, Squarix said:

Hello,

I would like to see more different house interiors or even empty houses with just walls to decorate as we want. I looked at a lot of houses and it bothers me that the 2g apartment lookst the best and that a 4G mansion looks exactly like an apartment. 

Would be nice to see 4G houses have the interior of Michael's or Franklin's house, all 3G houses to have the "special 3G" interior, 2Gs and 1Gs can remain the same.

House interiors wont really be changed, at least for existing ones, as they would clash with player items and also inflate prices of houses even more if they suddenly got much better interiors. Just having this talk is already exciting the same people who make sure to cash in on certain vehicles getting removed, so don't really see a way to change existing interiors without throwing stuff off balance even more.

Would like to see the ability to buy empty interiors though, other than buying a business property.

• Like 1