Blaze Greene

IC/ OOC

I've been in the city for a while.. and its absolutely crazy that something can happen IC in the city but to resolve the problem especially on a legal matter, one would have to come all the way to the forums and navigate through all that to take care of a matter that that should remain IC. There should be someone in the city or a place where you would be able to take care of such matters without having to come to the forums.

ex. To apply for a gun License I feel I should be able to walk into PD have the officer there assist me, where I can physically show him my license and he can see my record. pay my fee and be on my way.. the same as if he can revoke them right on the spot...

that'd just one example 

• Confused 2

It used to be where you just pay a fee, however they have now implement a safety course you have to go through so its just more than filling out some paperwork. I think the only way to get this changed is through IC methods because there isn't anything OOCly wrong with how it is done.

Hey, thanks for the suggestion.

The current routes for applying for weapons licensing and job applications are all considered In-Character as they are on the Government Forums (Which is considered entirely IC), and on the main forums under the In-Character section.

Dealing with applications for jobs and applications for simple things like firearms would be difficult to manage without some form of platform, which is why it is done in a structured area such as the forums. Additionally, there is now an application on your in-game phone to access the In-Character government website.

Suggestion Locked & Archived.