alexalex303

Flatbed unassigns faction vehicle

Date and time (provide timezone): 19/APR/2021 1100 UTC

Character name: Jason Steel

Issue/bug you are reporting: Putting an LSPD vehicle on a flatbed makes it become a non-LSPD vehicle.

Expected behavior: The vehicle should remain a faction vehicle.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

1. Find an LSPD faction vehicle
  2. Place it on a flatbed
  3. Take it off the flatbed

https://i.imgur.com/PlM6gD3.png
Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Just had something similar happen when my rented truck for the Freelance Trucking job was placed on a flatbed by a mechanic to get me unstuck from a barrier. When I went to return the truck, the tooltip said I did not have a work vehicle and was unable to use the /returnvehicle command.

On 4/19/2021 at 2:19 PM, alexalex303 said:

Date and time (provide timezone): 19/APR/2021 1100 UTC

Character name: Jason Steel

Issue/bug you are reporting: Putting an LSPD vehicle on a flatbed makes it become a non-LSPD vehicle.

Expected behavior: The vehicle should remain a faction vehicle.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

1. Find an LSPD faction vehicle
  2. Place it on a flatbed
  3. Take it off the flatbed

https://i.imgur.com/PlM6gD3.png
Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Problem is that the flatbeds create a copy of the vehicle (can't be done with the original due to sync issues) and that requires us to remove the original vehicle until it gets placed back on the ground, but that causes the vehicle to lose some of it's features. This will be fixed upon the next server restart, but some inconsistencies will still remain, such as visual damage, etc.. as those can't be fixed.