MarvelAr

Open more oil mining places.

Open more oil fields  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the admins open more oil mining areas.

In my opinion, I think having only one oil spot is better then more! My reasoning behind this is because if more are added, it is going to get to overpowered. All it will do is fuck the economy even more! keeping only one area to do Oil is possibly going to make people get sick of waiting for a open spot and people will be more likely to join places who need people, suchs as DOC, LSPD, LSC, Bayview, SD and DCC, etc. and to be completely honest more people are needed in those departments!

5 hours ago, Socalebvoll said:

In my opinion, I think having only one oil spot is better then more! My reasoning behind this is because if more are added, it is going to get to overpowered. All it will do is fuck the economy even more! keeping only one area to do Oil is possibly going to make people get sick of waiting for a open spot and people will be more likely to join places who need people, suchs as DOC, LSPD, LSC, Bayview, SD and DCC, etc. and to be completely honest more people are needed in those departments!

I agree one mine is enough but they should open up the other wells that are already there it makes no sense for them not to be open 

19 hours ago, Socalebvoll said:

I can agree with this, but like what KaitoMendez said. There’s only one field and only 4 available drills even tho there’s is like 6 or 7 out there.

18 minutes ago, MarvelAr said:

I can agree with this, but like what KaitoMendez said. There’s only one field and only 4 available drills even tho there’s is like 6 or 7 out there.

This I do agree with, They should have all 7 open, but I was thinking the Poll was about opening up complete more fields, Like the ones over by Oil dropoff.