WhiSKeY

Need help

So i recently downloaded rage mp and i wanted to start playin on eclipse because i got recommended to it but everytime i try to connect it just says connection closed and then it gets blurry and it says connecting to eclipse rp but it stays like this please help me somehow i have all the updates and all the necessery things 

On 4/13/2018 at 3:01 PM, Evan Jost said:

The best way to get a response would be to go to the discord and go into the help channel and ask for help from the support staff they normally help with these kinds of problems

@Evan JostThere are many ways of receiving help, and our forums is one of them.

On 4/13/2018 at 2:07 PM, WhiSKeY said:

So i recently downloaded rage mp and i wanted to start playin on eclipse because i got recommended to it but everytime i try to connect it just says connection closed and then it gets blurry and it says connecting to eclipse rp but it stays like this please help me somehow i have all the updates and all the necessery things 

@WhiSKeY, when you get to the blurry screen, try pressing F1 twice, if that doesn't work, come back here.