DjMimo

When do I get in the server? You're application is waiting for approval

Hello,

I created an character 24 hours ago and I still cannot play. It says ''You're application is waiting for approval''
How long does it usually takes? just wondering

Character name: Mimo Tupac
Game Name: DjMimo

Thanks

Edited by DjMimo

Hello and welcome to the ECRP community!

Every day server staff processes tens if not hundreds of applications for fellow new players like yourself waiting to join. Usually, they are done between 24 and 48 hours. While you're waiting, I would recommend reading up on the ECRP server rules as well as any other things you would like to do when joining our community. I hope you receive an answer to your application soon and to see you ingame!

13 hours ago, Roderick said:

Hello and welcome to the ECRP community!

Every day server staff processes tens if not hundreds of applications for fellow new players like yourself waiting to join. Usually, they are done between 24 and 48 hours. While you're waiting, I would recommend reading up on the ECRP server rules as well as any other things you would like to do when joining our community. I hope you receive an answer to your application soon and to see you ingame!

Appreciate the answer