TvA

DOC Visitation Room

My suggestion is a visitation room in prison. Maybe you could even restrict it to a certain hour in-game time where people can visit inmates. I believe this will create a lot of RP opportunity for everyone involved.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DrPathetic said:

This is already a thing.

Just go to prison and ask for a visitation and see where it goes from there. Obviously subject to online guards but we've always offered this option.

In that case I suggest it is used more by DOC guards. I have asked for visitation multiple times and not one time did they let me. Same goes for other people I have asked about this.

We have a proper system. We allow inmates visitors if:
a) There's enough other online guards to do the other stuff that's higher priority
b) The inmate hasn't been a pain in the ass

The code red thing is an IC status implemented from too much inmate violence, inmates fighting = not allowed visitations. IC actions having IC consequences. 

But overall, we do offer them and have several visitations each day, you must have just been unlucky with the timing or the specific people on duty.

7 hours ago, DrPathetic said:

We have a proper system. We allow inmates visitors if:
a) There's enough other online guards to do the other stuff that's higher priority
b) The inmate hasn't been a pain in the ass

The code red thing is an IC status implemented from too much inmate violence, inmates fighting = not allowed visitations. IC actions having IC consequences. 

But overall, we do offer them and have several visitations each day, you must have just been unlucky with the timing or the specific people on duty.

You don't have a proper system. If you did there wouldn't be multiple people saying that after months and even years of playing have never been able to visit an inmate. At that point it's not unlucky anymore, it's a broken system.

• dead 1

I personally did 3 visitations today myself so they're definitely getting done 🙂

At the end of the day they're an IC luxury that we allow people to have when we can spare the personnel and deny for various other reasons. 

If you believe the system is broke then you're welcome to try join DOC to get any changes implemented or talk to someone in-character about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.