josh weathers

Goodbye eclipse it was fun while it was aka josh will

Well I have decided I will be quitting the server on my own terms as I don’t have as much fun as I used to anymore my journey first started when I was just new to the server doing pursuits as many cops knew me and have had many pursuits and blast I bet it was for me atleast the first ever gang I tryed for was goblins back in oct that day made me very happy I did not pass my trial it was okay I still kept going as a criminal I never got a gun license I got 14 demerits I wanted to do this because it was fun to do everything the criminal way. My second gang was crimson the person who recruited me was Sherlock he was very kind to me and I stayed with them for long time than I decided I want to try for lost I did I stayed in for awhile than went on to trail with fso only lasted 2 days that was okay after that things from thare whare not fun for me after that. I would like to thank everyone who made my time on the server fun and enjoyable. Be safe everyone and I hope whare ever your journey takes u in the server hope all goes well.

Edited by josh will
  • NAY 1