Azal

Tables exploded when its on cool.

Date and time (provide timezone): 1615567541

Character name: David Davis

Issue/bug you are reporting: Table exploded when its temperature was on cool. In the first video I checked the temperature of the table it was on cool so I put one LSD to cook. After 9 to 10 minutes my table got exploded randomly. It was not even moderatory hot can be check in second video. I am cooking drugs for last 2 months but this thing never happened. Also I asked in [/report 1] and with other players they said tables need to be on above moderatory temperature in order to get explode.

Expected behavior:  My 40 tables are missing with 10 crates for Lysergic acid, Phosphorus, Ammonia. Along with 40 grams of LSD. Also 2 Hazmat suits. I would expect a refund.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

Edited by David_Davis
Updated
  • Upvote 2
  • dead 1

This happened with me too. Table blew up when it was cold (lost 45 ta tables). And it blew up when it was warm (lost 48 tables). I am not sure if it's expected to be like this or not but cooking is no more fun and there is no point of checking temperature if it can blew up at cold. And most importantly, there is no water resources in apartment which sucks. Hope this is bug which is causing this. 

• Like 4

Yeah It is a bug how a table can explode randomly as there is check heat system and the table was cold and you put only one LSD on it. After making one LSD on cold table it just start getting warm. And if this is in script that any table can get explode randomly then why there is pour water and check heat options doing. There is no need of them the table should not get warm just peoples should take risk that any table can get explode and there should be no need to pour water and other kind of things then. 

Happened to me too, didn't lose much, but as I was just starting out on the server, ended up losing about 100K worth of equipment, I checked tables every minute or two and all them were either "cold" or "starting to get warm" when one of them blew up.

If it's actually a feature, there's literally no point in the pour water/heat system, the fact that it can just blow up randomly and you end up losing everything is not even worth the money you get from cooking.

• Like 2

There is a random chance that a table will explode no matter the temperature.
If the temperature is higher then there is a higher chance it will explode. Lower the temperature then lower the chance.
This has been a feature since they were introduced.

Archived as this is not bug.