Tits

Game settings for low-end users.

Hello, I know that there are some people with low-end pcs or laptops, maybe you could share your game settings? I am using acer laptop with gtx 960m, getting laggy sometimes in more crowded areas, tried different game settings but i was thinking maybe someone has found a jackpot and a decent settings for a low end PC and would like to share them? Thanks. 

In low-end PCs you'd be lucky to have consistent FPS in GTA 5, since I'm having trouble keeping my FPS stable while I have a decent PC now. When I had a low-end PC, I had somehow managed to adjust my settings to get me a consistent 50-60 FPS and I was more than grateful for that because it removed the stuttering from the equation, but I cannot recall which video tutorial I had followed, there are a lot of them available on YouTube and Google so maybe you could consult them. Some of them are really useful and some of them barely show you any improvement to be honest.

• Like 1