adsta_lynx

Shipment drop not dropping/spawning

Date and time (provide timezone): 00:34 UTC

Character name: Adam Lynx

Issue/bug you are reporting: Shipment drop not dropping/spawning. Waited over 10 minutes after it should have dropped but it did not drop.

Expected behavior:  Drop would spawn in on time give or take a couple of minutes.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

The drop was at WEST hanger at LSC, order was made at 23:35
Another player had the same issue who had an order minutes after mine was made, there location was at powerplant and there drop bugged too. 

Was definitely in the right location and even checked other locations nearby with a different car, and was there 10 minutes early and 10 minutes after the drop should have dropped, created a bug report in game and was told to create one on the forums so it could be further looked into. I do not believe that another player or police took the drop as I was waiting with my friends at the location with plenty of time to spare before and after the drop.
Vehicle license plate number*: UWASTMAN

22 hours ago, Kjaer said:

Recently comped a drop belonging to a group, we waited for over an hour past the text time, nothing showed. The group later IC asked about their drop, makes me believe the drop was bugged and never dropped.

5 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

Did a notification come up in chat?

As i was involved in this situation as ''rival'' faction which drop was lost, according to claims part didnt collect the drop on which believe him OOCLY :P, But as a faction who made order, Notification indeed showed up, '' It was Western Hangar LS drop Point '' 

Yv74qw0.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Salkica22 said:

As i was involved in this situation as ''rival'' faction which drop was lost, according to claims part didnt collect the drop on which believe him OOCLY :P, But as a faction who made order, Notification indeed showed up, '' It was Western Hangar LS drop Point '' 

Yv74qw0.png

Hehe 😛 Glad the mystery is solved now though, we've been scratching our heads thinking it was picked up and driven off and we encountered stragglers.

18 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

Did a notification come up in chat?

Yes, I was at the location when the shipment should have spawned and was told over freq that it should have dropped but it hadnt dropped.

We was at a comped drop the other night after receiving the notification that it was leaked and waited an hour and no shipment dropped then either. 

1) if your vehicle blocks the drop spot, it spawns under the vehicle in the floor. Your drop is just in the ground, possibly to far down to reach. 

Solution) Don't park directly on drop spot.

Secondly, you claim you comped a drop and it didn't show up. Clearly they got their before you. You might of been told about it being comped and it could have dropped 1 second later.