XxTheIrishGuyxX

Separation of IC and OOC websites

Hello, 

I will keep it brief, right now we have two websites, the main forums, and the government website. Currently we have IC information on the forums. I suggest we move all IC information on the forums to the government website. This is to create a further separation of IC and OOC information. This I believe, will help the factions, who are currently on the forums grow.  Also IC and OOC information, will be more obvious for new players. 

Thank you,

• Like 3

+1

Having worked at DCC for quite a while, having to use the eclipse forum for IC things is kind of frustrating. We now have to use the email system on the government website to communicate as there is no IC method of communication on the eclipse forums.

It would be great if a small section could be added for Bayview, LSC, DCC and Weazel on the government website just to keep all faction jobs together.

• Like 2

+1 I'd like to see a slight rebrand of the gov website to not just be emergency services now that the judicial and business licensing is prominent on there and have DCC/Weazel/LSC/Bayview have sections on that website rolled into it so all IC recruitment is in one place maybe separated by "Emergency Services" and then "Public Services"

It would also mean that those other companies that use the main ECRP forum for recruitment don't rely on things like spreadsheets and google docs for IC information due to not having dedicated IC forum space for internal stuff that's as easily accessible as the gov forum would be.

It would also prompt more non-emergency services people to use the forum IC mailing system and just generally have a single point of reference for new people to know where to go to apply for any job.

Also...add a link to it on the mobile phone!

Edited by DrPathetic
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1