holey_ghostTV

Larry Kong new to Los Santos

Name is Larry Kong, previous war vet and happily married for 30 years. I am from Vagos, Portugal and have three children who all were put through college by our furniture store. When the riots of the past few years burned down our store the insurance paid a pretty penny. Lilly and I, bought a beach house and after a wreck I was not able to work anymore. The riots and our largest iron mine running dry has crippled our economy, jobs have been depleted for the past few years, so it is time to move. Recently, the old hag kicked the bucket and now I am open to new opportunities.

Before coming to Los Santos, I sold the beach house and was living large until I met Naquisha at the local strip joint. She ended up taking me for 50 thousand after some bloke (her boyfriend come to find out) stormed in and held us at gun point. With the clothes on my back and little to no money for the hotel, I'm out for revenge. First, I have to get a car and then find a weapon, Naquisha and her rat better have my money.