Joshc7531

Microphone not working.

Hi Everyone,

I have been having issues with my microphone recently. I am using a RØDE Procaster with a focusrite 3.0. My microphone works on Discord, OBS, Zoom etc. However no matter what I try it will not work on eclipse. I have tried changing the key bind and that didn't work. I disconnected everything and plugged it back in. I had people in game help me try commands etc. I am completely lost for ideas. Any help is appreciated. 

Did you make sure to check your windows microphone settings, going into app volume and device preferences and changing the input device if it's not properly set?

Also, sometimes your Rage Multiplayer could have a seperate input device on it's own that might also clutter with it so you can adjust it from the Rage Multiplayer menu, click the volume mixer type of icon on the top bar and map your proper input device and try again.

For reference:

1241.png

Edited by CoastalChain67