Reem Azriel

Hey Im new :D

3 hours ago, Reem Azriel said:

My name is Reem and I just downloaded GTA V and planning to start Rping

just one question..

I've beed playing in the past GTA SAN ANDREAS RP servers and If I was interested join a group such as FBI or Govt for example I could fill an aplication and might be accepted or denied in forum

Welcome to ECRP! We do have both legal and illegal factions here that you're able to apply for. Applications for LSPD, LSSD, LSEMS and DOC are all handled on our government website. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

4 minutes ago, Reem Azriel said:

I think I need some help for some reason I cant run the gam when I show up the ragemultiplayer nothing happens lol...

Is the RAGE Multiplayer client not showing up at all? I’d also recommend looking at the basic troubleshooting guide on the RAGEMP forums. A quick google search should get you there.

24 minutes ago, Brant said:

Is the RAGE Multiplayer client not showing up at all? I’d also recommend looking at the basic troubleshooting guide on the RAGEMP forums. A quick google search should get you there.

Im laucnhing the rockstar launcher first and then the Ragemp and then the rockstar launcher close and nothing happens