jev217

Unable to log into LifeInvader

Issue Being Reported: I had taken a break from RP for awhile and recently decided to come back, I had learned we had gotten LifeInvader so of course I wanted to check this out and I'm seeing people are even posting RP opportunities in that now.  I went to login had no idea what to use and couldn't find any info anywhere on it (probably me being blind), asked if anyone knew was informed of character name firstLast format and account password.  I attempted to do such and was met with the below error (see picture).  

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 2021/02/20 00:00 EST

Your characters name: Shantae_Williams

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: I reset my password already and know I am for sure using the correct password as I can type it into a notepad copy it use it to login to the Panel but when I copy the password or even type the password for that matter into LifeInvader I am met with that error.  I'm not sure what is going on exactly but I would really like to have access to this side of RP.  I'm not sure if it would matter but around the time LifeInvader was being enabled I was either being unbanned or banned, that might help with troubleshooting your systems but I'm not entirely sure.

image[1].png

Edited by jev217
Discovered a formatting to the ticket being required.