Deivis

Add /swapvehicles command

Hello, I don't know if this was suggested before or not so my mistakes.

I was thinking over night and thought that adding the /swapvehicle command would be great and stop any excessive scams from happening.

How would this work? Well similar to the /transfervehicle command, this one would work almost the same, just that both owners would have to put up their /transfervehicle.

Example: So lets say i'm trading a car for a bike.

P1: Heya I was looking to trade that vehicle for my bike, would you be intrested?

P2: Yeah, sounds like a good offer.

P1: Alright, heres the paperwork for us to sign the agreement on the transfers.

*They both read over and sign the agreement*

P1: /swapvehicle Dubsta FFHH22VS

*Other person sees the notification just like in the /transfervehicle, but he can't accept it before he does his /swapvehicle command*

P2: /swapvehicle Hakucho Drag KJBG351G

*Both players would see a board/notification up top on their screen, one saying that P1 offered to exchange their vehicle as well as his own offer. For this to work both players would have to /swapvehicle accept, for the trade to work. (This could even add more RP scenarios/situations).

I tried to explain it as best as I could, but in short forms similar to the /transfervehicle but both players can swap their desired vehicles, both would have to accept it and there wouldn't be any scams involved.

14 hours ago, LeroySimpson said:

As useful as this would be to stop scams, it does take away quite a lot of roleplay elements from purchasing cars, especially the chances for people to scam them. This also would not work for deals that involve cash too.

It doesn't take away any chance of role play, everything still goes the same apart from that you save time from having to manually transfer vehicles between people. It's not a real life scenerio to sign both paperworks and then to run away with the keys, plus this is a rp server, in irl you can tackle them and such, whereas here you have to type it all in chat thru /me's and /do's which takes time and if you're chasing someone, you can't stop the rp just to type something thru /me's and/or /do's

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.