FroHawK

Unable to connect to server

Issue Being Reported: I have been unable to connect this server. 

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 2/15/2021 8:00pm CST

Your characters name: Chester Rutherford

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning:  It is worth noting that I had this issue four days ago. I was able to eventually get it working with the help of one of the community members. Four days ago was the last time I played, so I went to go play tonight and was running into the same issue again.

https://streamable.com/rjkget

This is a video exactly what happens when I try to connect to eclipse. 

I can connect to other servers on rage, but not this server. I have tried deleting my client resources, reinstalling Rage, validating GTAV, launching GTA in single player, reinstalling Rockstar launcher, moving Rage's folder across harddrives, updating GPU drivers and redownloading GTA V. Nothing has worked. I have noticed that this is a common issue that is being asked in the discord, but I haven't seen anyone actually resolve the issue. So I am trying a different approach and posting on the forums in hopes someone who can resolve this issue sees it. 

Thank you for your time. 

Edited by FroHawK