Albatrosgaminng

Company Phone Number

Company Phone Number

Hey as the title says this is a feature for companies which are not a government faction but still are a legal faction (Example: Disride, Investigation Company, Loan Company, Dealership etc). So the company can apply on the forums (Or however the devs decide) and they can choose a number that's available and that number will be attached to the owner additionally with his normal phone number (The reason why to apply on forums is so that criminal factions don't get a number and start using these numbers to sell illegal items). So the owner can add company staff numbers to the number so that whenever some person calls on the company number the call gets redirected to all the numbers (company staff) which the owner had added. The owner also can remove numbers so that they won't get calls/attend them. So this a simple way how small companies like Disride can get more customers.

Here is a reason why I am suggesting this feature. I founded Disride and realized that I need to add all the driver's number manually and people have to call all the numbers and try out if anyone is online. I did use the radio function but then they need to shift radio channels between their original one and the Disride one. SO this was too complicated and people could rather do /call taxi and have a taxi in front of them by the time they do all the exercise to get Disride. 

If you like this feature please Like/Upvote this post so that the Devs can implement it and create more RP for Private companies.

• Upvote 7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.