ATV

REFUND SYSTEM Under 25k.

Okay, so I'mm probably not the only one who has this issue, but being a new player on the server I find it extremely difficult to actually make money during RP simply because someone either breaks a rule causing you to loose something of value (I consider many things as a new player to be valuable), but then get told I cannot get it refunded due to it being under 25k.

I totally get this prevents staff from having a ton of requests, but as far as I'm aware.. trying to make money whilst having people or bugs ruin it for the legit parties.. it makes it almost impossible to make money because you're forever trying to make back your losses. its becoming very frustrating right now and I'm really struggling to to see where this goes for the future.

Can we please have an open discussion about this. It would definitely increase the server population that's for sure. 

If this does not pass, maybe consider decreasing the tolerance in people breaking rules and make rule breaking more harsh.

Kind regards

~NEO

Edited by Neo King