Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

BallinByNature

Punishment Appeal Requirements [MUST READ BEFORE POSTING]

APPEAL.thumb.png.81464f7392573e70684aede7079162c8.png

Do you feel you have been punished incorrectly or have learned from your punishments and want to return to the server? This is the section that is required to be used in order for punishments to be reviewed. The moderator or administrator whom issued the punishment will reply (if possible) with their reasoning for the punishments and the details they remember around the punishments. Following that, one of that administrators superior ranked admin team members will review the report and issue their approval for the punishment to be removed, shortened, or modified or they will deny the request and state that it was handled appropriately and the punishment will remain.

You can find a list of staff on the Eclipse Roleplay Staff Roster.

You can find your punishments on your game panel HERE using your in-game login information.

Keep in mind this section is NOT to be used for debating how the rules should be and is NOT to be used for bashing admins, the admin team, or Eclipse Server. Appeals of this nature will be locked without consideration. Only post here if you can discuss appropriately why you didn't break the rule that you were punished for breaking or that you understand why you were punished, and have learned from the situation and wish to have a punishment lifted.

Appeals that involve HACKING, CYBER ATTACKS, BUG ABUSE, or any other severe reasons may be denied without consideration unless the post is compelling. Do not expect to be able to appeal for violations of this type.

You are NOT to PM or directly contact any staff member regarding your punishment appeal unless they specifically say you should. Doing so may result in a closing of your request or further punishment.

You are NOT to post in this section of the forums unless the topic involves you. Stating you would like your friend unbanned, or that he is a good person, or that they didn't deserve punishment in your opinion, will earn a warning for spamming. Only post if you are directly involved in the appeal or have valid evidence that should be considered by staff in reviewing.

divider.png.a7ec686c9fda998676efd04040724879.png

• In-game punishments
    • Use the format below.
  • Discord Bans
    • Include your Discord account name next to your in-game account name
  • PD/MD Teamspeak Bans
  • Forum report punishments
    • Use the format below, include a link to the forum report in the details.
  • Forum Warnings
    • Include a link to the post you were warned for in the details.
  • Forum Bans
    • Wait for the time to expire, currently not able to appeal permanent bans.

Failure to follow the format may result in your appeal being closed.

Required topic title:

Account - First Last (Punishment Appeal)

Examples:

BallinByNature - Ramon Carter (Deathmatch Appeal)

BallinByNature - Ramon Carter (Ban Appeal)

BallinByNature - Ramon Carter (Discord Appeal)

Required appeal format:

Account name:
Character name(s):

Admin who issued punishment:
Date of punishment:
Punishment received:

Reason given for punishment:

Your explanation of what happened:

Why should your appeal be accepted?:

Post any evidence or further details:

Examples:

Account name: BallinByNature
Character name(s): Ramon Carter

Admin who issued punishment: Harmdone
Date of punishment: 01/01/2018
Punishment received: 24 Hour ban

Reason given for punishment: Deathmatching

I learned through a friend that Dante Wiggins was a mean person, the first time I saw someone named Dante I killed
him on the spot because I thought he was the mean person.

I fully realize now that being told someone is bad or mean isn't a proper reason to kill and I also didn't even 
confirm it was the same Dante cause I did not really know him. I understand now that I did not have a valid 
reason to kill him and I have re-read the rules since then to get a better grasp of when I am allowed to kill 
someone. Please consider my appeal because i've learned from the punishment and I wish to continue playing on 
the server.

Account name: BallinByNature
Character name(s): Ramon Carter

Admin who issued punishment: Harmdone
Date of punishment: 01/01/2018
Punishment received: 24 Hour ban

Reason given for punishment: Deathmatching

I learned through a friend that Dante Wiggins had stolen my car from them and that he told him he would kill him if 
he didn't let him steal it. We found Dante about 20 minutes later and I put a gun to his head since he was still 
standing next to my car and I asked him to give me all of his money so I can take my car and go. He spit in my face, 
so I pulled the trigger and killed him.

I don't think it was deathmatching because I had threatened to kill him and made demands, and he blatantly ignored 
me and assaulted me. Given the fact he threatened to kill my friend, stole my car, and spit in my face, I have a 
valid reason to kill him in my opinion.

*Screen shot of your friend telling you about the theft*
*Video of you approaching Dante, holding him at gunpoint, being spit on, and killing him.*

After you post:

• Do not PM any staff member in regards to your appeal.
  • Wait patiently, some appeals may be answered quickly and others require investigation and review that can take time.
  • The mod or admin will explain their reasoning, and then it will be reviewed by a senior member of the staff team.
  • Once a decision has been made here, the decision is final and you cannot appeal again for the same issue.
  • Once a conclusion has been made, the thread will be locked and archived.

• Upvote 1