FrankieP

Social club issues

Issue Being Reported: Social club will not connect, will only launch in offline mode (can't even login then), cannot therefore use RageMP

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 09/01/2021, 10:26

Your characters name: Jake_North

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: 

Launching GTA V from steam, RageMP or Rockstar Games Launcher shows this screen:

image.png.643a61b1bb0876d565dafa74892a9d16.png

This lasts for a good few minutes until eventually it stops and shows this:

image.thumb.png.45b7704a7eb0d171bc0587ce1e8963a7.png

Here are the multiple fixes I've tried so far:

• Using a VPN. This does technically work, it allows me to log into my Rockstar social club account and play Gta V, although Im not able to play Eclipse using a VPN for obvious reasons (brings up the ban screen of some previously banned player that isn't me). For reference, I used Nord VPN
  • Reinstalled Rockstar Games Launcher and Social Club. Did this multiple times, it never worked.
  • Deleted the 'social club' folder in [user/documents/Rockstar Games] and restarted Rockstar Games Launcher. Did this countless times, it did not work.
  • Restarted pc. Also did this multiple times, never worked.
  • Unplugged ethernet cable. Did this two times, never worked.
  • Changed DNS address. This was a fix suggested a few times from my google searches, and people often recommended using Google DNS. I did this a few times, but alas it also didn't work
  • ipconfig /flushdns. Didn't work.

There was one other common suggestion I found online, and that was to reset my router. I cannot do this because I live in shared student halls, meaning I do not have access to the router.

The easiest fix would be for the VPN to be allowed on Eclipse, although I understand why it is not.

Any help is appreciated ✌️

Edited by FrankieP

Here is the solution for those who couldn't fix the problem with above mentioned solution.
-As FrankieP have mentioned, using VPN will brings up the ban screen of some previously banned player that isn't him, so what you can do is: Even if you get Ban Notice or Login page, disconnect the vpn and use direct connection to relog into eclipse, it will help you to play on server without using other's IP as well and fix this problem. 
This is my daily problem and I always use VPN to get into login page scree then I disconnect the vpn and relog using Direct Connect[F1]

12 hours ago, Devil Neeraj said:

Here is the solution for those who couldn't fix the problem with above mentioned solution.
-As FrankieP have mentioned, using VPN will brings up the ban screen of some previously banned player that isn't him, so what you can do is: Even if you get Ban Notice or Login page, disconnect the vpn and use direct connection to relog into eclipse, it will help you to play on server without using other's IP as well and fix this problem. 
This is my daily problem and I always use VPN to get into login page scree then I disconnect the vpn and relog using Direct Connect[F1]

That's quite dangerous, the staff team might consider your accounts connected and ban you for ban evading. I would be very careful if I was you buddy.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Dor said:

That's quite dangerous, the staff team might consider your accounts connected and ban you for ban evading. I would be very careful if I was you buddy.

Using this, you can play using your own original IP and you don't' need to use VPN which helps to get real ping. And as far as your main ip is good, you are good to do this. 😄

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.