Arrta

Issue with the MEDIC calls being removed if you move.

[Medics] Medic calls will be automatically removed if caller moves away from the call location

This was implemented today and I have an issue with it.
There are times where people fall off the pier, make a call from the water, then someone else picks them up and takes them to the beach. 
If the person who carries them to the beach does not also take them to the hospital, but instead leaves them there, the injured person now has their call canceled, and has been moved. And since you cannot make another 911 call for 3 mins, they could still bleed out.
Has the 3 min lockout, also been removed?

On the other side of this, I have seen people make the phone call asking for medics, then jumping in the water to rescue the injured person so they do not drown. Doing this, then jumping to save someone also negates the call they made. I do not think this is a good change, and I have an MD character.

It also brings up a new game mechanic from the crim side. Say someone gets shot, and they call for a medic. The crim can now pick up and carry the person away from the call location, and the call will cancel. They can now hold up the downed person knowing that the medic is no longer going to be coming.

Edited by ArrtaMyrdhyn
  • Like 1