LanceHawk

White Rose Brokerage

Kind of cringe to let someone who has OOC beef with someone execute the person they have beef with IC, Trust me a lot of people did not like what went down almost 2 months ago, but to make someone disband their entire organization in this way without their consent or willingness to do so is a fucking yikes for me -1 RP brother. Its ROLEPLAY do not let someone with OOC feelings towards a person take it out IC,

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, undead_vex said:

Kind of cringe to let someone who has OOC beef with someone execute the person they have beef with IC, Trust me a lot of people did not like what went down almost 2 months ago, but to make someone disband their entire organization in this way without their consent or willingness to do so is a fucking yikes for me -1 RP brother. Its ROLEPLAY do not let someone with OOC feelings towards a person take it out IC,

"The whole OOC situation that transpired between you guys was completely unrelated to last nights events. Regardless I was going to double cross Micah and hand him over to anyone who wanted to kill him for more money because it was an extortion gig [IC] guised as us “helping the Suns”. We're criminals, things like this happen. Once Chad [IC] stated that they had nothing to offer, I as a character decided to give Micah to Tony as an apology after accusing him of almost botching a deal with the Royals and stepping on my toes (something which he didn’t do) because I knew [IC] Tony didn’t like Micah. I'm sorry if last night's events were portrayed differently to you or anyone else as that isn't the case here. The Rising Suns are free to continue existing as a faction as we didn't RP "killing off their organization". Chad dropping his colors [IC] was inevitable as he states "he's tired of getting ran down by 4-5 crews a day" and was only used as a negotiation [IC] to make a deal for his life. It's all love for everyone involved and I hope no one takes it to heart OOC as that wasn't the motive for our RP. Stay safe brother." 

- the mind behind Majik 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.