Speed Racer

Teleporting to the sky box while injured upon entering Central MD interior

Date and time: December 28th, 2020, 23:15 UTC

Character Name: Niko Federov and Baxter Verstetten

Issue: I was carrying Niko into central to revive him and upon entering the interior, he teleported to the sky box with numerous other individuals suffering from the same bug. On my screen, an ID-less body was still being carried and disappears when dropped off at the table. This bug is incredibly common in my experience since the update to 1.1, and results in players being spawned in another dimension when they die here if admin don't respond in time. Unfortunately, I don't have evidence of this second note, but will be sure to add it here if I ever get some.

Expected behavior: For injured people to not teleport to the skybox.

Evidence: Niko's POV - 

• Upvote 2

On 12/30/2020 at 5:14 AM, LewE said:

In my experience once you die from this bug you are then put into another dimension where you cannot see or be seen and thus requiring admin assistance. 

Yes that happens to me everyday. Die in other dimension and spawn in Sandy MD and have to run to pleto to enter an interior.