Guest Josh

Gta 5 not loading

So when i try to connect to eclispe Rp through Rage MP, it loads on there but when it has to load up rockstar launcher and before it displays the dashboard on the rockstar launcher, it just closes and its not running in task manger either. 

Guest Guest Jeff

I’m having this issue as well. Really want to join eclipse but the game would just launch through rage... I would see it says initializing then loading rage 0.37 then crash 

12 hours ago, Guest Josh said:

So when i try to connect to eclispe Rp through Rage MP, it loads on there but when it has to load up rockstar launcher and before it displays the dashboard on the rockstar launcher, it just closes and its not running in task manger either. 

It used to happen to me sometimes as well, I just continue to try and load gta v through rage until it works. Try to reinstall RageMP if it doesn't let you in.

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest Jeff said:

I’m having this issue as well. Really want to join eclipse but the game would just launch through rage... I would see it says initializing then loading rage 0.37 then crash 

I used to have this issue and I found out that the issue was with my anti virus system, apparently some of Eclipse RP server files triggers my anti virus, it caused my game to crash and closed the connection.

15 hours ago, Guest Josh said:

Make sure steam is running before you launch rage and try to connect to the server, if this still doesn’t work, launch GTA V single player first, then close it and try to connect via rage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.