Kjaer

Fleeca Banks - Additional Uses

I believe all Fleeca Banks should interact as ATMs but more importantly they should allow you to walk in and withdraw your salary 24/7 directly into cash at a high percentage tax rate (as service fees to Fleeca/Admin fees for LSB for off hours transactions) maybe 15% or even 25%. I think this change will allow more natural and scripted use of Fleeca banks so they have more of a purpose than simply bank robberies but the taxation will not make it a go to alternative to LS Bank. Fleeca can now become a respite for those desperate for cash at those vulnerable hours of the night or can provide a quick way to withdraw cash if going to the bank isn't necessarily an option at other hours of the day.

Let me know wha you think of the suggestion and as always feel free to build it up if you think its lacking.

Absolutely in support of this feature, Fleeca bank could be marketed as a smaller more privatised enterprise with transactional fees whether that's a flat fee per transaction or a percentage per transaction.

As mentioned in the original post those additional hours where money can be withdrawn or deposited will be invaluable.

Edited by Sam_Carlin

7 minutes ago, equ1nox_ said:

+1 but I think the reason that might not happen is because by concentrating everyone to 2 banks on the map, it will give an opportunity for people to interact with each other more often, but I still think it would be nice if they had more uses.

I thought about this when making the suggestion and I believe the following points help counteract the negatives of the above

• The high additional taxation / fee rate will not make it a 1:1 replacement for main bank as you would receive less money than normal. (This suggestion is mostly made to help players who have very short and restricted play periods and are usually unable to visit bank during its business hours but it can be fine tuned to cater to additional RP opportunities as well)
  • The salary is withdrawn to cash, which gives criminal players the opportunity to rob those who withdraw their salaries desperately in the dead of night