Oli

Fishing

As fishing has become the most used "freelance" job in the server, I believe a few stuff can be added to revamp how it is.

Different types of fish. Realistically, you need different types of bait to catch different types of fish, which I'm suggesting to be added. One should buy a fishing rod and a bait, that be 3 types, each one used to get a specific type of fish.
With different type of fish comes different prices for each bait and therefore different prices when selling it, giving the fishing economy some logic (like meat selling) instead of 100 people fishing and getting 199 for each fish even tho there's thousands getting sold per day.

So for example, if you buy a fishing rod and X bait, you're getting X fish, that sells for X money depending on what the market needs and not just a constant price.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Oli said:

Oof. Seeing he already included my point and even more ideas, I'll be requesting for this to be archived as I did not know his post existed.

No worries at all! We all are thinking the same thing when it comes to fishing haha! Glad most people want it to be improved! ❤️

Just now, Franci_King said:

if they wanted to make it they would already.. i think they want to do more jobs not make the existed ones better.. imo 

check out this is my post from almost a year ago

That's where I linked him to, he commented on your post too 🙂

19 minutes ago, Franci_King said:

the jobs are fucked.. fishing is shit , farmer is good but dead job, lumberjack and toollbooth nice joke.. should i continue? the jobs are awsome they need better payment.. when was last time u saw a bus driver?  shitty payment everyoens just afk fishing so at leaast they watch youtube

pretty much this. Economy is not the best in LS but still everything spins around money. So if you want to make money there are only maybe 3 "decent" freelance jobs that can make earn something (fishing,oil mining, and maybe farming). Everything else is pretty much useles. And those jobs get super borring pretty fast. If you ask me they should revamp more or less all the freelance jobs. example: who's gonna buy Tacos from taco truck if starting price is like 400$ and you can get taco in store for less than that? Even if you manage to sell a taco for 450$ you'll earn what 50$... Just my two cents on this.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.