Illmohim

Hunting Prices and Animals

Poll on the hunting zones  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want this added?

• Yes
    • No

Alright so I don't want to take a lot of your time.

I just wanted to adress this issue, basically hunting is known as a very good money making method and me doing it since I joined the server has done me a lot fo good and helped me get the items that I own today. But beyond that point is that, while it may seem that the prices are a IC issue I don't think they are. I would like to say that some of the Prices of meat such as rat are way too low adding on to the fact that while this server is growing and growing I think that we might need a small buff on it. I suggest due to the rapid growth of this server to be able to increase the spawn rate of animals as all the animals on the hunting zones are dead when seen.

I also want to put another suggestion, as you know oil mines are getting very very busy. As many have suggested to add a new zone for oil mining I would agree. But now i see that also hunting ground are bring filled up with 3-5 people per mountain (which makes you not find any animals) I would suggest to add a new hunting zone and another butchery such as there in Paleto so the prices could differ depending on which butcher the people go to. 

My main point is to add:

New Hunting zones

Increase spawn rate of animals

Thank you for reading this and I hope you are having the best day. I appreciate if the ECRP admins and founders / developers would take these things into consideration.

Edited by Illmohim
  • Like 2
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.