retronub

Highend and Lowend show vehicles to be maxed when in reality they are not

Date and time (provide timezone): 04/11/2020 15:47 GMT

Character name: Jonathan Wellers

Issue/bug you are reporting: Essentially I was buying a BF400 off a player and was told it was maxed. We drove to lowend where they listed the bike up for 30k. I thought it was an easy flip so I decided to buy it. Before I bought it, I checked to see if it was maxed. It showed the bike to be maxed. However I did not notice that the player had chosen the max mods for each of the parts. Despite this, it still showed the bike to be completely maxed, and this bug was exploited in order to make me buy it. I'm not bothered about the money, given that the bike stock itself is worth about 20k, so I'm only really losing 10k here, but I feel like this bug will be exploited severely by others to take advantage of new players. 

Expected behavior: Modview should show the vehicle's actual modifications and not the ones that were chosen at LSC.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: 

unknown.png?width=1213&height=677

Bike showed it as maxed at lowend but in reality you have to reset the modifications, which I'm not sure lowend will even allow you to do.

Vehicle license plate number*: 0X5283265

• Like 2