Oli

Held guns dropping when injured

Dunno if anyone suggested this again after the last update to inventory so here I am suggesting it.

Title pretty much explains everything. Realistically, if someone with a gun in hand gets injured, he most-likely will drop it next to him. Also think heavies should drop even if not held due to their size and figure.

Edited by Oli
  • Upvote 1

If the gun is holstered, it's in a holster, secure. Falling to the floor shot wouldn't release it from the holster.

Same goes with the heavies. The idea is that they're slung on your back with a strap to get it in place and that wouldn't release on you falling to the floor either.

10 hours ago, Bala said:

If the gun is holstered, it's in a holster, secure. Falling to the floor shot wouldn't release it from the holster.

Same goes with the heavies. The idea is that they're slung on your back with a strap to get it in place and that wouldn't release on you falling to the floor either.

I meant held ones not holstered ones, my bad.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.