NoewUH

LUCIUS LABAZANOV

LUCIUS LABAZANOV

slav7.png.46edad7ee4278415343e73b6dc345897.png

[A photo taken of Lucius Labazanov on his 4th birthday, Los Santos, California]

Lucius Labazonov, born on January 17th, 2013 to his father, Ruslan Labazanov, and mother, Scarlette Labazanov was a child born with high expectation. He was born in the home of his loving parents in Moscow, Russia. All throughout his childhood, Lucius' father had taught him to carry the Labazanov name and to one day become his successor.

Due to the infamous nature of his father, Lucius grew up in Moscow for most of his life primarily learning from his father. In Russia, Lucius learned many skills which would eventually benefit him in Los Santos. When Lucius and his family moved to America, they had enrolled him in a small private school to keep him separated from Ruslan's social life, though as time had progressed, Ruslan knew he would need to reveal his first born child to the world.

With all of the stresses which came from the Labazanov home, Lucius often resorted to family friends and godparents for parental guidance and assistance.

Now with Lucius growing up in American Culture, along with his notorious parents, Lucius will be expected to carry on the family name and be Ruslan's successor.

@Xenon117 @sykotiktv

A SMALL AUTO-BIOGRAPHY WRITTEN BY LUCIUS AT AGE 18

I was born on a cold winter day on January 27, 1998, to my mother, Scarlette Syko, and father, Ruslan Labazanov. At the age of 4, my father had decided to move our family to America, to "provide a better life for ourselves", though due to his infamous relationship with the PD and opposing feared criminals, my life had been very hard.

Throughout my childhood, I was raised primarily by my godparents, Jim Wessen and Vera Winchester, and my mother, Scarlette Syko (Labazanov). My father had been their half of the time as a drunken man walking around in the broken shell, and the other half as the notorious mob boss, Ruslan Labazanov. The relationship between my father and I had been a minute part of my life, though an important one. He had been one of my greatest role models, a role model I would eventually resent.

One of the moments which impacted my development the most originally seemed like an average day at LSC. I had been kidnapped and treated as an object in an attempt to manipulate my father. Due to my father's stubborn nature (one which I would learn to be a negative trait), my kidnappers had decided to use me to send a message to my father. At the age of 10, a man had used my left eye as an ashtray. He had placed a lit cigarette in my eye causing severe damage to my vision and my appearance. At the age of 10, I had been rushed to the hospital with a burnt cornea, a charred spirit and a deadly fear of cigarettes.

At the age of 13, I had seen the true colours of my father, ones which disappoint me. On July 3rd, 2010, I had OD'd on drugs which had been offered to me during a party held after my parents' wedding. While recovering from severe wounds (emotionally and physically), I had been taken hostage by the man I once called my father. I was an object once again, though this time, being used to manipulate the police. After a long, fearful situation involving Sergeant Lister, Ruslan had committed suicide in an attempt to "save his son", a pathetic excuse used to mask his cowardliness in attempting to drop his role of a "father". Not until recently, had I found out that Ruslan was not actually dead, he was a man who had escaped his problems by running.

My teenaged years had been a blur, besides a few memories I still cherish to this day. All those years cannot be summarized by words on a page. If I could point out the ones I hold close, they would include: My fathers "funeral", the tears I had seen falling down my mother's face; the countless time spent with different psychiatrist's attempting to fix my "broken spirit". I remember playing the guitar with my uncle (baba) Jim, learning of the use of notes in progression to make music and its ability to entice emotion. I remember doing homework with my aunt (moma) Vera, learning different tools I could use to benefit not only my school, though my future. And finally, I remember spending time with my mother, learning about her life before Ruslan, her goals and aspirations.

In conclusion, I believe, that everything that has happened to me, has been for a purpose. Every experience, hardship and success I have seen in my life has been for a reason. I could not have imagined my life any other way. Without every experience, hardship, and success I have faced, I would not have become the man that I am today; the man that I will become.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1