Rick_Wesson

Allow the oil pumps to produce more oil and open up more pumps.

I think the current quantity of oil at each pump is fine, but only having 4 pumps open when there are 8 in the field feels weird. I'd be happy with opening the other pumps up if the floor price of oil was dropped a little bit, maybe to $60 or $50 per barrel to combat how powerful of a money maker oil is. That, or just re-buff Ore mining to make it 10 volume rather than 15

15 hours ago, eradicati0n said:

I think the current quantity of oil at each pump is fine, but only having 4 pumps open when there are 8 in the field feels weird. I'd be happy with opening the other pumps up if the floor price of oil was dropped a little bit, maybe to $60 or $50 per barrel to combat how powerful of a money maker oil is. That, or just re-buff Ore mining to make it 10 volume rather than 15

I would be happy with that.

On 10/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, eradicati0n said:

I agree fully +1

MASSIVE +1

With Ore Mining irrelevant nowadays due to the huge nerf to it and to the RV, oil mining is all we have left in terms of mining, and with everyone flocking to the fields, and seeing 8 oil pumps, but then finding out only half of those are actually useable, is a big blow, we need more access to the pumps,  even if it means a slight nerf to the price we receive for each barrel, maybe also giving the pumps more oil in each one? or just give us the access of what they were placed there originally for? With no nerfs 🙄This is a slight tweak for the DEV’s that could see the economy rise up again through freelance jobs. 

Edited by ITZ_THE_F0NZ

+1 to opening more pumps.

-1 to increasing production.

There should be a limit to production, but it could be refined by the amount of oil turned in and players mining. It shouldn't be a place to bank a ton of money.

I'd actually like to see mining get adjusted a little, to spread out the workers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.